Back in 1955 we opened our first Spaghetti House restaurant in central London. Our family wanted to inspire the people of London with fresh and simple Italian food that we all loved back home. Locals fell in love with our selections of fresh pizza and pasta, joining us for lunch and dinner whilst enjoying the welcoming ambiance of a traditional Italian restaurant.
Today, over 6 decades later, we have restaurants located across central London, suited to the shoppers of Oxford Street and Bond Street as well as the theatre-goers of the West End. All sharing the same values that our founders, Simone and Lorenzo, believed in over 65 years ago.